Wednesday, July 23, 2008

just for fun

I've been posting so many newborns lately, thought I'd show something on the other end of the "childhood" spectrum.
I've known this girl for quite a while now, and it's hard to believe she's headed to college in the fall! She had her senior pictures taken at a local studio earlier in the year, and wasn't super thrilled about them. So when I found out a workshop I was going to needed models, I thought it'd be a perfect to invite her!
She was quite a trooper, posing all afternoon for all these photographers, going all over downtown Detroit... but I think now she'll have an amazing collection of senior pictures that others will envy.
Isn't she stunning and sweet, all mixed together? =)

nat01

nat02

nat03

nat04

1 comment:

Ann said...

Great images Anita. She sure is a beauty!