Tuesday, May 6, 2008

a day at the zoo

I had the privilege of photographing this beautiful family a couple weekends ago. They had the great idea of going to the Detroit Zoo for their photo shoot. I had such a fun time walking around with them and just seeing them enjoy each other as a family.
Addie turned one recently, and she is such an active kid! She was constantly on the run, and I got a good workout chasing her around. But that is all part of the fun.

Doesn't she look like she's having a ball? (And I love seeing the Detroit Zoo water tower in the background)

ah_01

You might recognize these gorgeous blue eyes from my website... I can't get enough of them!
ah_02

We took lots of family shots because mom felt like she didn't have any good pictures of the whole family. (I think she will now) They are such an easy-going and loving family!
ah_03

Fun with dad...
ah_04

And an intimate moment with mom.
ah_05

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow Anita.. these are amazing! Great job!!

Unknown said...

love the blue eyes too!