Friday, September 19, 2008

what happens when your child doesn't nap...

well, most of the time it just makes for a grumpy afternoon and evening for everyone involved.
But sometimes, surprises happen.

Like this afternoon, after waiting almost 2 hours for Hannah to fall asleep, I finally was going to give up and get her. (Yes, I am stubborn too, and can wait it out that long) But I got momentarily distracted by something else, and when I went to her room, she had finally fallen asleep... at about the time she normally wakes up from her nap. But I'm not complaining, I'll take the extra break anytime.

Or sometimes, they just fall asleep right in the middle of eating...

sleep_003

2 comments:

Wendy said...

oh boy, so cute :)

cornelia said...

hahaa oh man, that's awesome. at lesat she didn't fall face first into the bowl. hahaa ;)