Tuesday, September 9, 2008

wide-eyed and red-y

Had the privilege of photographing this lovely newborn recently. She had the biggest eyes and greatest red hair for a newborn. She must've been extra excited for her session too, because she stayed awake as long as she could.

pb_03

But we outlasted her and got some sleeping pictures in the end too.

pb_04

pb_05

I love the proud look on big brother's face.

pb_01

pb_02

This family may look familiar to you, as they are all over my website. Mom was one of the first people to take a gamble on me as a photographer, and I am so thankful for her faith in me! I may not have gotten to this point otherwise.

1 comment:

Jean Smith said...

ahhhh...these are perfection! truly! most newborn shots seem to be in black and white these days, so i love to see color images...these are fantastic!